Customer Services Officer
We are recruiting for the position of Customer Service Officer. We are looking for an experienced, skilled and dedicated individual to deliver effective, quality-driven first line service to customers, clients and stakeholders at the British Council Oman.
|Salary||658 OMR Gross Salary|
|Duration||2 years fixed term contract|
|Working hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Annual leave||30 days|
|Closing date||Monday 09 September 2019|
Customer Service Delivery
- To deliver an integrated service to corporate standards which meets the needs of internal and external customers to enable all departments to meet their agreed targets:
- Answering first level enquiries relating to British Council activities in country.
- Dealing with second level (specific) enquiries, or referring them to the appropriate person within the office who can deal with them.
Registration & Finance
- To register customers and to collect income received and transfer it accurately.
- Use FABS (or other financial systems) to maintain records on the system & complete daily reconciliations, through:
1. Registering students for services & collecting any incoming payments (Teaching Centre, Exams & Staff Repayments, Attestations, etc.) at the front desk.
2. Parking entries into Cash Journals on the day of income collection and handing over to accounts within 24 hours. Overlooking all cash journal entries as per guidelines set out by the departments.
- To assist with the day to day back office administration of the TC and Exams departments as needed, co-ordinated by the CSM including but not limited to:
- Inputting customer data into TCMS
- Contacting TC and Exams customers to notify them of term/registration/exam date/venues, waitlisted students.
- All customer data is input accurately and to agreed deadlines and confidentiality maintained.
- All customers contacted, or messages left to agreed deadlines with information passed back to CSM.
- Ensure all materials and displays are always up to date and shelves are accurate appropriately classified, labelled, displayed and sign-posted in the Reception area.
- Comply with HR policies and practices including all the aspects of performance management, employment policies, recruitment practices which meet the corporate standards, Child protection & Equal Opportunity & Diversity policy.
How to apply
To apply, please click here.