Examinations Services Assistant
Administer different Examinations in accordance with awarding body regulations and British Council standards in order to meet or exceed Oman volume targets.To support the British Council Examinations Services operations in order to meet country strategic objectives and achieve maximum impact with our target audiences in Oman and the Middle East region.
This role supports the Examinations Services Manager (ESM) in ensuring the effective management of the Examinations operations in order to meet business targetsat the British Council standards. The role also contributes to the integration of Exams activity into the wider work of the British Council.
|الراتب||Pay band J|
|آخر موعد لتقديم الطلب||الثلاثاء 13 ديسمبر 2016|
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
Support the delivery and management of a range of agreed examinations services to clients and customers in accordance with Corporate guidelines and Examining body regulations.
- Deal with first level enquiries and check if the application forms have been completed accurately and signed.
- Assist colleagues in managing and training venue staff and setting up exam venues. Support ESO in their specific exams.
- Keep updated professionally in order to provide a service that is in line with current legislation and best practice with at least one formal training course each year in accordance with PMPD guidelines
- Ensure that the British Council Examinations Quality and Compliance Assessment (QCA) Standards are met
- Ensure efficient communication with all the internal and external customers (examination boards, stakeholders, venue staff etc).
Customer Service and Marketing
- Ensure that customer service colleagues are informed of any relevant updates related to exams.
- Support customer service colleagues in dealing with non-routine customer enquiries about various exams, as required.
- Support Oman Exams marketing and business planning activity as required
Key relationships: (include internal and external)
Examination candidates, Examination boards, Partner organisations, Approved Suppliers, Venue Staff (examiners, clerical markers, invigilators), Internal Staff, Regional and UK Examination Managers
Other important features or requirements of the job
(e.g. travel, unsocial/evening hours, restrictions on employment etc)
How to apply
Applicants need to send their CV along with the completed application form. Only completed application forms will be accepted and shortlisted candidates will be informed
You can find and download the Role profile and Application Form at the bottom of the page.
Applications should be sent to Radhika.Namala@om.britishcouncil.org before end of day on 13 December 2016.