Test takers who understand the format of IELTS are at an advantage. Make sure you're familiar with how IELTS testing works by attending any of our Online IELTS Advantage sessions.
In our Online IELTS Advantage sessions, you will meet our IELTS experts who will let you know what happens during the test and how you can prepare for the different subtests. You will also learn test-taking tips and techniques. Right at the comfort of your own homes, these 90-minute sessions are free!
Why should I enrol in these Online IELTS Advantage sessions?
In the sessions, you will have the following questions answered:
- Why choose IELTS as a test for immigration, work or study?
- What are the differences between Paper-based and Computer-delivered IELTS?
- What happens in the IELTS Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking tests?
- What are the test day procedures?
- How can I prepare for the IELTS? What are the resources I can use to achieve my desired band score?
- What are the tips and techniques I can use during the test?
How can I book my place in this free session?
Just follow these steps:
- You can simply book your place by filling the online registration form by clicking on “Book now, it’s free!”
- Fill in your details.
- Choose the session you are interested in.
- You will get a screen confirming your booking.
- We will send you a reminder e-mail a few days before your session date with the link of the webinar.
- That’s it! All you have to do is to show up on time. No payment is required.
Please note that the deadline to register for any Wednesday session will be on or before 11.00 a.m. every Monday which is two days before the session.
How else can you help me with my IELTS preparation and practice?
The session will also guide you on the wide range of free and paid tools to help you with your exam.
What if I just wanted to register for IELTS?*
The British Council in Oman offers IELTS tests in different locations: Muscat, Salalah, Buraimi and Rustaq , with up to 3 test dates per month.
Find out which test is best for you, and choose between our paper-based and computer-delivered tests, which are both delivered in one of our official test centres.