Win a well-deserved staycation offered by Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah resort after you taking your IELTS test in November.
We will choose one winner every week for four weeks via an automated raffle draw. the winner gets a free one-night stay for two with breakfast at Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah, Al Bandar hotel.
As well, we will choose 5 winners weekly to enjoy a free IELTS Counselling Service for two weeks.
we will announce the winners every Friday starting 12 November and ending 3 December.
Terms and conditions:
- This promotion applies to all types of IELTS tests
- Promotion starts on 4 November and ends on 3 December.
- Promotion applies only on any test date until 4 December.
- Winners will be selected automatically and anonymously through a raffle draw on Wednesday of every week.
- Test takers cannot win more than once.
- Prize cannot be redeemed with cash, neither can it be transferred to someone else.
- Winners will not be eligible for a test fee refund. However, they can ask for a test date transfer. (Test date transfer fee policy applies).
- British Council staff cannot take part of the promotion.
- Winners will be asked to share a video or photo with text testimonials about their experience with the test and the prize.
- The hotel stay winners will receive a voucher that is valid until 31 January 2022.
- Original copy of the voucher certificate must be presented on arrival to avail the stay.
- Any and all expenses incurred by the bearer of the voucher in excess of the value of this certificate must be settled upon departure.
- Supplement for additional guests, room upgrades, additional meal plans, and other add-ons will have to be paid separately.
- The voucher is not replaceable in case of being lost, and cannot be redeemed in cash.
- Advance reservation is required and is subject to availability. Black-out dates may apply and can be verified at the time of reservation.